Google
 

Monday, August 14, 2006

Google to Join Forces with Viacom Inc.'s MTV Network, Any Implication to My Blog?

go to Homepage or Listen to Music

According to an article posted on WSJ.com on Sunday, Aug, 6, 06 that Google that joins forces with Viacom Inc.'s MTV network is in a test of distributing video clips retrieved from MTV Network to web explorers over Google's advertising network. The test is being carried out around the 21th of this month and will last about 4 weeks.

The videos to be distributed(mostly music videos I think) will come with advertising videos that is a new cutting edge of Google after great success of Adsense and Adwords.

In my opinion, I think they are on the right track that people tend to find the easiest way to consume or digest information they are facing. Watching and listening are much easier than reading!!! Having fun watching is even better.

In a nutshell, I think it is a good news to internet-addicted people, Google's ads publishers as well as me myself since I have another source of music video codes then.

You, as a consumer, can also enjoy watching videos, putting videos onto your blog and making money at the same time.

Many Thanks to GooGod!!!