Google
 

Monday, September 04, 2006

Wordpress: Probably the Best Free Content Management Software for Bloggers

go to Homepage or Listen to Music

I have heard of this content management software for months and I have got a chance to try it as at the time, this blog of mine was locked so I needed to make sure that everything would still exist though it could have been wiped out for some unknown reason.

I then decided to create a new blog in order to use it as a back-up one in case there is something wrong with this blog.

Most people who are experts in content management solutions say Wordpress is the best content management software that bloggers can possess free-of-charge. I do agree.

This CMS allows you to place ads in any part of your blog page meaning that you can maximize the effectiveness of your blog putting the right ads in the right place!

It also allows you to categorize your entries so that it is convenient for your visitors to find what they are looking for on your blog.

I am now thinking of creating a new blog using a domain name and pay for hosting. What the new blog is about is the biggest problem of mine.