Google
 

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Regarding Scobleizer

go to Homepage or Listen to Music

I have been thinking of registering a domain name to create a new blog or website to play safe in case my free blogs are wiped out somehow. All my blogs now are of blogspot, exteen and wordpress(The last blog is used as a back-up blog for this blogspot one and is not updated for a month by now.) Until just now, I may change my mind when I came across the second best blog ranked by businessweek.com. It is scobleizer!

I was amazed that the owner of the blog is now using a free-blog hosting like me. Even more interesting, he just changed his blog address to wordpress and of course, it is a free blog again!

It is extremely rare to find a very popular blog using free hosting.

His blog is about tech stuff.

http://scobleizer.wordpress.com/